The ultimate search engine (try the online demo)
Get an alert when an email or document violates the stipulated Content Security; get only the articles on specific topics from journals; perform intelligent search from job banks, etc.
-- monitor and search for concepts not isolated keywords.
-- Ensure that the system includes all documents with synonyms, and excludes all those with homographs (different sense) of the word. For example:
Check text for the presence of predefined concepts
- request articles on 'fuel' and also get articles on 'gas', 'coal', 'petrol' etc
- set an alert for 'reading glasses' and also be alerted on 'bifocals', 'photochromic glasses' but not 'liqueur glasses',', or 'stained glass'.
- search a job bank for 'microbiologist' and also get the listings on 'biochemist', 'geneticist', 'immunologist', 'virologist' etc.
Do precise contextual search with the aid of the GlobalDisambiguator. For example:
Determine the meaning of a word in a specified context (try a demo)
- bank as in river Vs bank as in money
- glasses as in wine Vs glasses as in reading
Automatically grade essay type questions; validate your writing and get suggestions on misused words, minimize ambiguity, etc.
Using model answers, grade essay type questions
- Specify a model answer and let the system grade the students' scripts looking for the presence of the concepts expressed in the model anwer.
- Get suggestions on misused morphemes/words. For example, get the suggestions 'break down', 'malfunction', 'come to pieces' to replace 'misfunction'
- Get suggestions for less ambiguous words and in context. For example,
'ceremony' would be suggested to replace 'function' in a sentence such as "The function was in honor of his birthday."
Specify symptoms and obtain previous solutions
Language-mediated online help for applications
Generate a meaningful domain or corporate name
Find words of similar meaning to terms in a given context (use demo)
Find words of opposite meaning to terms in a given context (test out the demo)
Maintain meaning but reduce vocabulary
(test it out)
Categorise a phrase into a concept (summarize) (try the demo)
Change compound words to simpler words
(try the demo)
Change word inflections to simpler root representation (test it online)